Monday, March 12, 2007

Tulsita 1&2 ready for review

After staying up til 4am Mon and then working all morning, I think I finally have all the bugs worked out on the photo pop-ups. Click this link to see Big Box Block in your browser. Roll the mouse over the screen to open photos. There should be seven.

OK, now it's Wed, and I finished Modest, OK with pop-up photos. There should be three in this file. Check them both out and let me know what you think.

Things to consider:
  1. Do we need the preloader graphic that lets viewer know file is downloading?
  2. Should the photo files be preloaded for too for speed--did you notice a delay before they popped up?
A non-photo related question concerns the use of texts. So far, we have decided to use images as pop-ups on text that refers to sound and to use sound on text that is imagery. Should we have texts pop up when we refer to writing? For example, I still have some texts you sent me, like Mindy's nets, that I haven't used and would like to, so we could link those to places in either Dig Down Deeper or other poems. What do you think?

1 comment:

grantmatthewjenkins said...

PS: I also finished putting the buttons on the poems. However, I'm ambivalent about putting buttons on the interludes. I think they may be intrusive.